Nebraska factory fire: Major blaze engulfs Omaha chemical facility, residents told to evacuate

close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for May 30 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on can now listen to Fox News articles!
A massive three-alarm fire was sparked at a chemical company near downtown Omaha, Nebraska, on Monday night.The fire and smoke was so intense that people living in neighborhoods nearby had to be evacuated. Thick black smoke billowing from the building could be seen miles away. 
An Omaha chemical business caught fire on Monday evening sending thick black smoke and flames billowing into the air.
(Twitter/Omaha Fire Department)Video posted online also showed massive flames roaring from the building as firefighters and first responders worked to get the blaze under control.Explosions could be heard coming from the building due to propane tanks and other chemicals burning inside the Nox-Crete faculty that is located on South 20th Street. NEBRASKA CAR CRASH THAT KILLED 2, INJURED 20 LIKELY NOT ‘INTENTIONAL’: POLICEThe fire started around 7 p.m. local time, and it’s unclear what sparked it. Officials with the Omaha Fire Department said the walls of the building started to collapse.ROE REVERSAL: NEBRASKA GOV. RICKETTS VOWS TO PROTECT ‘PRE-BORN BABIES’ IF COURT STRIKES ABORTION RULINGCLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP So far, there have not been any reports of injuries. It’s unclear if anyone was in the building when the fire started.

Mojtaba Sadira

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.